Ventricina del Vastese Presidio Slow Food
- Product code: V26
- Weight: 300-350 g
- Ingredients: pork meat (thighs, loin), salt, sweet pepper from Altino. Only for the spicy version – red hot pepper
- Features: vacuum packed with nutritional facts label
- Best before: 9 months
- Keep at a temperature lower than 12° C
- Producer: Azienda Agricola Piccirilli Michele
- Location: Roccaspinalveti (CH)
- Origins of meat: Italy
Ventricina del Vastese is a traditional cured meat from Abruzzi and Molise.
In order to make Ventricina, the pork meat is manually cut in big cubes, added sweet or hot red pepper and stuffed in a natural pig intestine.
Ventricina matures at least four months in a cave. Preservatives and allergenes free.
Ventricina del Vastese is a Slow Food Presidium.
SERVING SIZE (100 g)
|Energy value||363 Kcal – 1506 kJ|
|Total fat||26,2 g|
|Saturated fat||11,7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1,0 g|