The Caseificio Di Nucci has obtained two important certifications that guarantee the quality and safety of the cheese production, and the traceability of the local milk.
- The local origins of the milk the Caseificio Di Nucci buys and collects the milk produced exclusively in fifteen cowsheds scattered in the area of Alto Molise. The Caseificio Di Nucci pays the milk to the breeders according to its quality.;
- The quality and hygienic safety of every step of the chain;
- The respect of the traditional methods of production;
- The traceability of the cheese, from the collection of milk to the delivery of the cheese in every shop.
- ISO 22005:2008, determines the traceability of the cheese Download the certificate
- ISO 9001:2008, defines our System of Management of Quality Download the certificate
Caseificio Di Nucci has made a transparency agreement with A.I.A. (Associazione Italiana Allevatori, the National Association of Breeders) in order to guarantee the Italian source of the milk, the hygienic safety of the cheese, and the respect of the cows’ health. Download the certificate