Manteca with shredded black truffle
- Cheese code: MNTTAR
- Weight: approx 200 g (one), 400 g (a couple)
- Maturing period: 3-6 days
- Ingredients: Raw cow milk, butter (60%), whey inoculum (milk), salt, rennet, black truffle (Tuberum Aestivum) (2%)
- Best before: 30 days after the date of production
- Vacuum package: available
- Package weight (vacuum-packed): approx 200 g (one), approx 400 g (two)
- Best before (vacuum-packed): 3 months
- Keep refrigerated: temperature between +2°C and +8°C
- Not to be grilled. Perfect for flavoring pasta and rice.
- Availability: September to June
- Origins of milk: Italy
- Made with raw milk
- Health Mark IT 14/060 CE
€7,50 – €14,50
Manteca with shredded black truffle is a thin coat of Caciocavallo paste covering a 5 cm. diameter ball of handmade butter makes this cheese simply unforgettable. Both the coat of paste and the butter are enriched with shredded black truffle. The milky, buttery taste of Manteca is combined with the unforgettable aroma of black truffle.
Serving suggestions: remove manteca with shredded black truffle from the paper or plastic bag. Keep it refrigerated or frozen. The butter can be spread on toast, sandwiches or bruschette. The core of butter is also perfect for flavoring pasta and risotti. The coat of Caciocavallo paste can also be shredded and added to pasta or risotti.
SERVING SIZE (100 g)
|Energy value||703 Kcal – 2941 kJ|
|Total fat||74,5 g|
|Saturated fat||44,5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1,0 g|