Mild Caciocavallo di Agnone
- Cheese code: CSS
- Weight: 1,7 – 2 kg
- Maturing period: up to 3 months
- Ingredients: Raw cow milk, whey inoculum (milk), salt, rennet
- Best before: 6 months
- Vacuum package: available
- Minimum garanteed weight: approx 1,650 kg (a whole Caciocavallo); approx 850 g (half); approx 350 g (a quarter)
- Best before (vacuum packed): 6 months
- Keep refrigerated: temperature between +2°C and +8°C
- It can be grilled
- Availability: all year round
- Origins of milk: Italy
- Made with raw milk
- Health Mark IT 14/060 CE
€9,00 – €35,00
Mild Caciocavallo di Agnone P.A.T. is a Traditional Agricultural Product (P.A.T., Prodotto Agroalimentare Tradizionale).
It is a handcrafted, round-shaped, stretched curd cheese.
Features: mild Caciocavallo di Agnone P.A.T. has a soft paste, a light-coloured, thin, edible rind, and a rich, milky taste.
Serving suggestions: remove the Mild Caciocavallo di Agnone P.A.T. from the paper or plastic bag. Serve it at room temperature. If you grill it, the outside becomes crunchy while the inside remains soft. Keep it refrigerated in a plastic wrap.
SERVING SIZE (100 g)
|Energy value||388 Kcal – 1625 kJ|
|Total fat||27,4 g|
|Saturated fat||19,2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2,6 g|
Approx 1,650 Kg (whole) vacuum package, Approx slice 350 gr vacuum package, vacuum packed 750 gr
You may also like…
Caciosalame€13,90 – €27,80