Stretched curd cheese
- Cheese cod: BIR
- Weight: approx 500 g (whole)
- Maturing period: 3-6 days
- Ingredients: Raw cow milk, whey inoculum (milk), salt, rennet
- Best before: 15 days
- Vacuum packed: available
- Package weight (vacuum packed): approx 500 g (whole)
- Best before (vacuum packed): 3 months after the date of production
- Keep refrigerated: temperature between +2 C° and +8 C°
- It can be grilled
- Availability: all year round
- Origins of milk: Italy
- Made with raw milk
- Health Mark IT 14/060 CE
Birillo is a stretched curd cheese.
Features: birillo is a 15-cm- long oblong with a diameter of 5 cm. It has a homogeneous, elastic paste, a soft texture and a milky, buttery flavor.
Serving suggestions: remove birillo from the paper or the plastic bag. Serve it at room temperature. Slice it and grill it. Keep it refrigerated in a plastic wrap.
SERVING SIZE (100 g)
|Energy value||337 Kcal – 1412 kJ|
|Total fat||25,5 g|
|Saturated fat||17,0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2,0 g|