Fresh cow milk Cheese
- Cheese code: FF
- Weight: around 400 g (whole)
- Maturing period: 0-2 days
- Ingredients: Raw cow milk, whey inoculum (milk), salt, rennet
- Best before: 6 days
- Vacuum package: available
- Package weight (vacuum-packed): around 400 g (whole) or around 200 g (half)
- Best before (vacuum packed): 1 month after the date of production
- Keep refrigerated: temperature between +2°C and +8°C
- It can be grilled
- Availability: September to June
- Origins of milk: Italy
- Made with raw milk
- Health mark IT 14/060 CE
€3,80 – €7,50
Primo sale is a fresh, pressed curd cheese.
Features: primo sale has a soft, elastic paste and tastes sweet, milky and slightly fruity.
Serving suggestions: remove primo sale from the paper or the plastic bag. Cut it into small cubes and mix them with vegetables, cereals or pulses. If you grill it, the outside becomes crunchy while the inside remains soft. Keep it refrigerated in a plastic wrap.
SERVING SIZE (100 g)
|Energy value||259 Kcal – 1084 kJ|
|Total fat||19,3 g|
|Saturated fat||11,6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2,8 g|